Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Saturday Snapshots and a Fabulous App





Happy Saturday! I've been on vacation for 10 days but it's coming to an end. BOO!  We leave California tomorrow to head home. I'll be back at school starting Monday so hopefully I'll start posting some school pictures. Right now I'm enjoying my last day with the view of the Pacific Coast. Hope you enjoy the pictures. At the end check out my favorite new app where you earn money just by posting pictures. 

While in LA I always visit the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Their McCarthy salad is my favorite salad in the ENTIRE world. It's like a souped up Cobb. 



 Sugarfina was a beautiful candy shop. I love their displays

  I had no idea that this car was worth 2 million dollars. No wonder everyone was stopping to take pictures. 



Pinkberry is my favorite. This watermelon cooler was so refreshing.


Book Tour for Grumpy Cat. I had to look it up to see what the fuss was about. :) 




Great shopping at the Malibu Country Mart











So long LA! I hope to be back soon. 


I also wanted to tell you about a wonderful new app called USLIKEY. I'm seriously addicted to joining their challenges! Best part is you earn money for taking pictures.  You share cool products, places, or foods that you like while earning money and gift cards. I promise you will LOVE it. This weekend the challenge is posting pictures of #weekendfun. I was one of the lucky winners last weekend and won $25. They send the money straight to paypal or there are other options. Run... go check it out now!

If you join, please let me know so I can follow you. 




3 comments:

  1. Well, it looks like we are on opposite coasts for our vacations. What gorgeous pictures! I went there in 1993. It looks like you had such a great time! Safe trip home.
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A two million dollar car....that would buy a lot of school supplies! Enjoy the last few days of your vacation.

    Meagan
    Oodles of Teaching Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that candy store....yum yum yum!!! :) Great pictures as always. I'm hoping this next week I have some to share. I'm taking Hudson to the zoo for the first time..yippppeeee! Have a great end to your vacation. :)
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!