Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Elf your Students


Have you ever wanted to make your students into little elves? This little trick is super easy if you have adobe photoshop. All you need to do is click on the filter  tab found up top and then liquify. It takes two seconds. 

Right now I only pay $9.99 a month for photoshop and lightroom. They are both awesome resources to use in the classroom. I added the free elf hats from searching santa hat clip art vector images in google images. I love my cute graphics because there tons of free images.


Have you seen Christmas Jammies? I can not stop watching this precious video. How cute? 
Hope everyone is surviving the last couple of days.






1 comment:

  1. Look at your cute little elves! Precious. I watched that video last night and loved it. Of course I had to go check out their blog! 2 1/2 days...we can do this! XO
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!