Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Last Minute Mother's Day Crafts

Mother's Day seems to always sneak up every single year. I'm usually in a panic to get together a cute craft. This year we simply ran out of time. Today I decided to make it quick and easy. Each student made a coupon booklet, smilie booklet, portrait, and bookmark. If you're in need of any last minute ideas you can download my Mother's Day packet for FREE or I found some really cute items in Precious Parents by Cara Carroll. I also have a Mum edition and Grandmother's edition for students who may have other caregivers. I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Check back tomorrow and I'll announce the winner of my little giveaway.





4 comments:

  1. The photo bookmarks are adorable, and I really like the portraits the students made. I'm sure all the moms will love and appreciate their goody bags!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Blog I'm glad that I drop by your page and found this very interesting. Thanks for posting.

    Also visit my page

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heart balloon picture crafts were my favorite. Who doesn’t love a coupon book? Mother’s Day does sneak up on all of us even when we are mothers. Had it not been for a craft my kid made in school I would have forgotten about the whole day.

    Elizabeth @Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!