Happy Saturday!I'm joining in with Doodle Bugs Teaching for a fun Friday linky party!
List 5 random things about your day.. or in the past week!
1. I am trying to give up dairy and meat for a little while. I've usually only done low-carb diets but right now I'm all about organic fruits, vegetables, and brown rice. I hope I can detox for the month of January.
2. Finally linked up with Farley's 2013 currently. I was a little late. I sure do love them. I can't wait to use the Currently for your classroom with the students. Love this packet.
3. I'm off to the Atlanta Gift Market next weekend. It's always a blast but very overwhelming. If you ever get the chance to go ... GO! I just usually spend WAY too much $.
3 huge buildings filled with fun new products!
4. I'm getting new carpet so my house is a mess right now.
5. Yay! I finished my Let Freedom Ring- American Symbols packet just in time for when we get back into studying American History. The 2nd grade will be performing an American Musical right around President's Day. I am so glad to have this completed.
Don't forget to stop by Doodle Bugs Teaching and read some more "Five for Friday's."