Loved Amy's post on downtime. I wish I had more downtime. Some days I feel like I'm on a hamster wheel and can't get off. I hope this new year brings more downtime. My goal is to spend less time plugged in (technology) and more time plugged in to relationships. I have lots of family that needs my time :)
My DOWNTIME GOALS:
1. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
2. Start using our infrared sauna.
3. Continue to cultivate a good life by taking pictures.
4. Stop answering emails after 8 pm.
5. Start my day by stretching.