Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Tell me SOMETHING good



My Something Good from school:

My students are really building their stamina. I can't believe we are at 21 minutes of reading to self and writing to self. 

I have switched over to an online gradebook. I LOVE it! No more crunching numbers and averages at the last minute. It tells me the class average and has tons of awesome features. 

My bulletin board is in a contest and is 6th place. Please like it and or pin it if you will!

received the most beautiful flowers from my room mom and her student to display at OPEN HOUSE.


My Something Good from home:


I have a new baby niece on the way. December 16th can't come soon enough.


I've lost 7 lbs. I am on a new diet which works for me. If you're interested in joining my  check in group (private group on fb)  please let me know. I love this accountability. We will be able to share healthy tips, recipes, and pass along some encouragement. 





Now it's your turn to link up your Something Good!


6 comments:

  1. I love all of your "goods"! We just started Daily 5 at our school this year, so 21 minutes is awesome!

    December 16 is my sweetie's birthday. Great day!

    And congrats on the 7 pounds. That's great! I still need to lose 5 more. I use the myfitnesspal app to track my calories.

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this post. Lots of happy "goods." I want to be part of your special Facebook group. My eating/health goals are a constant work in progress.
    ~April Walker
    The Idea Backpack
    Come on over and linkup your technology tips post and enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers! My class is up to 13 minutes of Read to Self. I can't wait for them to be up to 21. Congrats on your weight loss!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bulletin board. I saw it on Pinterest days ago. Congrats you've got my vote! It is adorable.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are beautiful! How wonderful to get them for Open House. I went over to link up to Something Good after seeing your post. My sixth graders are up to 15 minutes of Read to Self which is perfect for the time frame I have to work in for ELA.

    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  6. 21 minutes of read to self?! That's AWESOME! That's the dream for me!
    So happy you linked up!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!