I love making lists so I couldn't wait to join this fabulous linky party hosted by Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies. It's a To Do list linky party of all the things I need to accomplish before the first day of school. Well, my list gets longer by the minute. Here is what I have so far:
- Make labels for student BEE binders, name tags, and journals.
- Make birthday photo poster (inspired by Erica Bohrer)- IN PROCESS- MONDAY MADE IT
- label cubbies and mailboxes with BEE labels
- create class checklist and make multiple copies (best tip ever)
- organize my closet and put away new supplies I bought over the summer
make transportation displayDONE! (inspired by Laura at Tattling to the Teacher)
- Redesign my class t-shirt – order multiple colors
- Make brain break bucket
- Put together bee binders and be sure to make 3 extra bee binders for any new students who might show up later on in the year.
- Plan for the first few weeks.
ON SALE $2 til Sunday
Head on over to Jennifer's blog at Herding Kats in Kindergarten because she's giving away Donor's Choose gift cards. I love Donor's Choose.